Hello my friends and fans,
I know it’s a long wait for all of us. I am really exciting to meet you soon and to star my training. I hope we will have free time together to go to shopping and to know each other!
I discovered your participations to the event “Imagine Ren’s perfect outfit for the D-Day”. Thank you very much for these beautiful clothes. As you know, when you are a star, you have to be dress with style!
Galaxy Games team works very hard with me. I will be ready soon. Thank you for your patience and your support.
See you soon!
Ren – future Superstar
After so many good times with Touya, would you like to live new adventures?
Meet new people? Manage a new star?
Great news, the open beta is almost over! Our teams work hard and Ren is dying to meet you!
In few days (We will give you the date soon), it will be Star Project Official launch and we will welcome a new Star! I am sure Ren will turn you on ;)
To prepare this day, Ren needs your help. Help him to find the perfect out fit for this special day!
Event and rules:
Imagine and create the perfect outfit for Ren. You have to create everything from scratch (pencil, brush, tablet…) and when you think you are done, post it in this thread before 21st april at 23h59 (11:59PM).
Have fun and see you soon!
Your participation has to abide by the forum rules.
We are going to have a patch tomorrow the 17th of January from 9AM to 12AM CET.
Here are the main fixes that we will have:
- You know that two first notes that are quite hard to catch in the dancing mini game, they should disappear. At lower levels at least (1-3).
- The loading bar should no longer show the game as "loaded' when they are still some files to load.
- Two CGs that were not supposed to be in Photo Album are removed. Those CGs are to be shown in special unexpected events, and will be released later!
- Other minor fixes.
The StarProject Team
We wish you a happy new year! May the coming year 2012 bring you a lot of happiness in your live and fun on Star Project.
Today (6th of January) from 9AM to 12AM CET, the game will have a bug fix update:
- Fix the energy recovery rate bug.
- Fix the expiration date of the recovery ring.
- Fix the awkward event occurring randomly (http://starproject.galaxy-games.com/content/did-anyone-else-get-error).
- Fix the the Yuri's voices in vocal academy play.
- Fix the background music in Grammar & Trivia plays.
- Fix the "No star" message when you try to spend "Gold".
- Fix the item's name in the confirmation message when you buy clothes.
- Fix the placement of the Start button on the schedule interface.
- Fix the NPC Trust Points interface not displaying the good NPC.
- Fix the text too long "Appear in a Fashion Show".
- Fix the unexpected date on the "Extra Hangers" button.
Thank you very much for your precious help for improving Star Project, your bug reports have been very helpfull.
We are glad to see you more and more players enjoying Star Project.
The StarProject Team